Writing On Spec

An award caliber procrastinator discovers a new and dangerous pursuit to keep him from actually writing another script. Why another Blog? I love to talk screenwriting. I love to talk story. I live in Richmond, VA. It's almost easier to get produced than find another screenwriter here. We are the anti-LA.

Monday, October 02, 2006

One pager

Here's one page from a script that won't be the same after I figure it out... interesting as I look back at this versus others - I have no dialogue on the first page.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger m said...

thanks for playin'

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 1:46:00 AM EDT  
Blogger AMERICAN RESTOP said...

Hey, nice lead-in.

Reads down the page nicely. Good use of secondary slugs...

Good stuff!

Unk

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 4:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

oh, THAT's what a secondary slug is....

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 10:23:00 AM EDT  
Blogger AMERICAN RESTOP said...

Mary Mary...

YOU GOT IT!

Unk

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 1:11:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home