Writing On Spec

An award caliber procrastinator discovers a new and dangerous pursuit to keep him from actually writing another script. Why another Blog? I love to talk screenwriting. I love to talk story. I live in Richmond, VA. It's almost easier to get produced than find another screenwriter here. We are the anti-LA.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Interesting People and Why I Don't Know More of Them

So I'm trolling the blogs again and I'm really starting to get pissed off at how many people out there are loving writing/screenwriting and interesting/funny people and yet, I don't know them.

I'm adding this to my list of questions for God when I see him.

2 Comments:

Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Just found you. A fine howdy do to you.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 8:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Dave said...

And how do you do?

Thanks for being courteous enough to provide me with yet another distraction.

I will do my best to guilt you into writing more and working (that "other" stuff) less.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 11:17:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home