Writing On Spec

An award caliber procrastinator discovers a new and dangerous pursuit to keep him from actually writing another script. Why another Blog? I love to talk screenwriting. I love to talk story. I live in Richmond, VA. It's almost easier to get produced than find another screenwriter here. We are the anti-LA.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Compulsion

This is becoming a compulsion. I don't feel right laying down in bed at night until I've said something.

Unfortunately, today was a long-ass day - spent 6 hours re-arranging the garage. Trust me, it needed it.

"Needed it more than you needed writing your script?" You say.

Touche, my friend, touche.

Tomorrow - I need to talk about "Think & Grow Rich". Then, karma, but that's the day after the Think and Grow Rich talk.

Now.

Sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home