Writing On Spec

An award caliber procrastinator discovers a new and dangerous pursuit to keep him from actually writing another script. Why another Blog? I love to talk screenwriting. I love to talk story. I live in Richmond, VA. It's almost easier to get produced than find another screenwriter here. We are the anti-LA.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Can anybody explain Stay?

I watched the whole thing expecting some sort of explanation or story, but the movie ended and I was still confused. This is the one with Ewan McGregor - 2005.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger taZ said...

Hi Dave,

The answer to your question is beyond my imagination since I couldn't understand it either. I guess a movie can be made just because of a greatly written screenplay alone, which obviously is the case. Maybe.

Monday, December 11, 2006 at 9:02:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home